- Traditional Funeral Services - We can provide all aspects traditional funeral services, such as viewing and visitation, funeral/church/chapel services, graveside services, and burial entombment.
- Memorial Services - We can help you plan any memorial service that you design, and these services need not be limited to our facilities or church/chapel.
- Cremation Services - Cremation is simply a different form of disposition (like earth, burial), our cremation services can be like traditional funeral services; that is, there can be a viewing and visitation as well as funeral and graveside services.
- Aftercare - The service we provide to you and your family does not end once funeral services are over. Our aftercare program is designed to help you deal with the loss of a loved one; we have a full-time grief counselor on staff to help. We also have literature and resources, as well as information about support groups in the area.
- Pre-arrangement and pre-payment of any services - We can help you plan your services before need, and they can be as general or detailed as you like. We will gladly walk you through the process so that you have all of the information that you need to make important decisions at each step.
Providing personalized and meaningful services continues to be the most important way we can serve our families. Funerals provide an opportunity for family and community to gather in support and in memory of a loved one. We understand how important funerals are, we provide many options to help you personalize each service - making it unique as the individual. Here are many of the ways to help plan that personalized funeral to commemorate the life of a loved one.
- Memory Tables
- Memory Portrait
- Picture Boards
- Celebration of Life Videos
- Special Music Arrangements
- Floral Arrangements
- Personalization of caskets and urns
- Monuments and Markers
- Individual In-Ground Mausoleums
- Above Ground Mausoleums
- Online Obituaries complete with Guest Books
At G. L. Hills Funeral Home, we are committed to help you create a truly special and meaningful service. Should you have any questions about service options, please call us at (847) 699-9003 or email us at email@example.com.